Thursday, May 10, 2007

Persistent Rash

The rash Beth had yesterday continues. Now, the welts are on her back and are of substantial size. We have been taking Benadryl as the doctor ordered, however it is not touching the allergy. We just talked with the doctor. She gave us a plan to build up the antihistamines within her body. Beth is fearful of the interactions with all the other medication. Dr. Miller reassured us that there are no interactions with the medicines. So, we will do this for now and pray that the medicine works. Talk with you soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dale and Beth,
We were so sorry to hear about Beth's recent health problems...you are both precious to us and would be honored if we could help in anyway. Please don't hesitate to call.
We pray for the Lord's healing for Beth, and for strength for you both.
Much love in Christ,
Nate and Lexy George

Anonymous said...

Hey, guys.

I thought about stopping by, but that may be the last thing you want.

Can I fix you a dinner? I know you are limited in your diet right now, Beth, but you do know that I can whip up a mean batch of chocolate Ensure for your dining pleasure. Just say the word.

Ok, besides dinner, I can run to the store and bring you stuff. And I'm pretty sure that Dale eats food.

Let me know if I can be of assistance!

Karla Svoboda