Saturday, August 11, 2007

Thank you so much for praying...

Dearest Family and Friends,

It has obviously been a while since we have updated our blog...bless your hearts for being so faithful to continue to check it and pray. We have been loved so well through you. Thank you so much for the countless prayers, phone calls, e-mails, and cards. It is my desire at this point to ask you in joining me in praying for my best friend, Angie. She has been diagnosed this week with breast cancer. It deeply pains my heart not to be home in VA and right by her side....but the Lord is and I know He is loving her so well through her family and our home church.

We love you and are again, eternally grateful for you. We would continue to ask you to pray for us as the struggle with physical pain and anxiety persists, especially after hearing about Angie's health,and for Dale, as he serves in his new position at Twin Oaks Pres.

Love you!
Beth

1 comment:

The Crowley's said...

Beth, thank you for putting the prayer request on about Angie; now I know to add them to my prayer list too.